Chicken Enchilada BakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 white onion chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken shopping list
- 1 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 chicken bouillon cube shopping list
- 1 can cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 can chili beans shopping list
- 1 can whole kernel corn shopping list
- 1 small can chopped tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 2 cups grated pepper jack cheese shopping list
- 5 flour tortillas torn into pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté onion in butter until onions are softened then add chicken.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in hot water then add to chicken.
- Add cream of chicken soup, beans, pepper and chili powder then stir to combine.
- In rectangular pan place a layer of torn tortillas to cover bottom of baking dish.
- Add a layer of chicken mixture and cover with half of the cheese.
- Add another layer of torn tortillas then follow with another layer of chicken.
- Top with remaining cheese then bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!