Spinach Cheesy EggsFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cook spinach in 1/4 cup boiling water until thawed and no lumps remain.
- Remove from heat and drain thoroughly.
- Add cream cheese to spinach stirring until it melts into spinach and gives it a creamy texture.
- Season with salt and pepper then butter a shallow baking pan and spoon spinach into pan.
- Arrange halved eggs in the mixture then sprinkle cheese over contents.
- Place pan under a preheated broiler until cheese melts then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!