Chicken breast with chipotlesFrom robbynleigh03 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 4 4-oz boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 tbsp olive oil divided shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 3/4 cup low-fat, low sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 2-3 chopped seeded chipotle chiles or to taste shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
How to make it
- mix mustard, salt, and pepper and spread over chicken breasts. Refridgerate chicken at least 1 hour.
- Heat 1/2 tbsp oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and saute mushrooms for 4-5 min, stiring constantly. Remove mushrooms from skillet and keep warm. Heat remaining 1/2 tbsp oil, add chicken and brown for 15-20 min. turning once.
- Meanwhile, combine half-and-half and broth in small sauce pan over medium-low heat and bring to a simmer. Cook 20 min or until mixture thickens slightly, stiring constantly. Place mixture in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place chicken on a serving platte, pour sauce over chicken, top with mujshrooms and serve.
The Cookrobbynleigh03 Tulare, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!