Raspberry And Chocolate Chip MuffinsFrom caitlinb 5 years ago
- 100g flour shopping list
- 50g caster sugar shopping list
- 50g margarine shopping list
- half an egg shopping list
- 50ml milk shopping list
- 1 pinch baking soda shopping list
- small amount of vinilla extract* (optional) shopping list
- Handful of raspberries shopping list
- Either a handful of white choc chip, milk choc chip or plain choc chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to medium heat
- mix everything, except the egg, into a bowl, mix till soft , non- lumpy etc.
- beat the egg, then put it into the muffin mix bowl.
- put mix into paper cases and on to baking try.
- put them into oven and leave for 15-20 mins
- to test if ready, stick a fork into each muffin and pull out, if any muffin mix sticks to the fork, the muffins are not ready yet.
- when ready, put them onto a cooling rack and leave for 5 mins
- then, enjoy!!!