Cheese CakeFrom umjad 6 years ago
How to make it
- Crush the biscuits and mix with melted butter.
- Place a ring on a cake plate and spread the biscuits evenly
- -cool in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Make the jelly half the required liquid and leave to cool.
- Mix cheese with icing sugar, vanilla and sour cream then add the whipped cream and cooled jelly.
- Pour the mixture on the biscuits and leave to cool in the fridge over night.
- Decorate with Kiwi and Strawberries.
The Cookumjad Amman, JO
- Not added to any groups yet!