Basil PolentaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 cup cornmeal mixed with 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated romano cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water to a boil in top of a double boiler.
- Add cornmeal water mixture, garlic, basil, salt and pepper.
- Cook stirring constantly with a whisk until mixture again comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 25 minutes until smooth stirring occasionally.
- Stir in butter and cheese then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!