Smoked Salmon TartsFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup chopped smoked salmon shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray 24 mini-muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Beat Bisquick, milk, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and eggs with fork until blended; stir in remaining ingredients. Spoon about 1 tablespoon mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden. Cool 5 minutes. Loosen sides of tarts from pan; remove from pan.
- Refrigerate any remaining appetizers.