Cheese Stuffed Baked ChickenFrom april13 6 years ago
- 4 medium chicken breast halves; skin chicken if desired shopping list
- 3/4 c shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1/4 c chopped peanuts (or less) shopping list
- 2 slices bacon; crisp-cooked, drained & crumbled or 1/4 c cooked bacon pieces shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Using a sharp knife, make a pocket in each breast by cutting horizontally from side to side, leaving edges intact.
- In bowl combine mozzarella cheese, feta cheese, peanuts and bacon. Spoon the filling into pockets packing lightly (pockets will be full).
- Place chicken, bone side down, in a baking dish. Lightly sprinkle chicken breast with salt, pepper & paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50-55 minutes.