Vegan Banana Walnut Muffins With Brown Sugar Cinnamon ToppingFrom xjupiax 6 years ago
- flour, whole wheat, 1.5 cup shopping list
- Granulated sugar, 3/4 cup shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp Ener-G egg Replacer + 2 Tablespoons warm water (equals one egg) shopping list
- banana, fresh, 3 large shopping list
- baking powder, 1 tsp shopping list
- baking soda, 1 tsp shopping list
- salt, 1/2 tsp shopping list
- vanilla extract, 1 tsp shopping list
- cinnamon, ground, 1 tsp shopping list
- walnuts, 1/2 cup, chopped shopping list
- butter, unsalted, 1/3 cup shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 3 TB vegan buttery spread shopping list
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- Mix together 3 mashed bananas, 1/3cup melted butter, Egg Replacer + the 2 Tablespoons warm water (equals one egg), and 3/4cup sugar. Then stir in vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Add the liquid to the flour mixture.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into 12 muffin tins with baking liners
- In a small bowl, make topping mixture.
- Combine sugar, flour, butter, and cinnamon. Cut together into you get a crumbly consistency. Divide and sprinkle evenly over 12 muffins.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Number of Servings: 12
The Cookxjupiax Ewing, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!