Halibut BakeFrom pamela 10 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Pour the butter into a baking dish and place the halibut fillets in the dish. Then, season with the lemon pepper.
- Combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, salsa, and garlic oil in a bowl, then spoon onto the halibut fillets.
- Bake for 30 minutes (fish should easily flake with a fork).
The Cookpamela San Diego, CA
The Rating3 people
I cooked this Baked Halibut last night using sour cream, mayo and salsa and it was the BEST, most moist halibut I've ever eaten. Thrilled. This will stay on my 'favorites' list for a long time coming!joy2u2 in Florence loved it
We just finished dinner and thoroughly enjoyed this halibut bake. It was wonderful! We love halibut and I was concerned the sauce would over power it. Not the case! I served it over rice and WOW!
BTW-I am not sure what garlic oil is, so I us...moreminkey in Denver loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!