Rice Bran Buttermilk PancakesFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 1 cup rice flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup rice bran shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 3 egg whites beaten shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- fresh fruit shopping list
How to make it
- Sift together flour, bran, sugar, baking powder and baking soda into a large bowl. Combine buttermilk and egg whites in small bowl then add to flour mixture. Stir until smooth. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle coated with cooking spray. Cook over medium heat until bubbles form on top and underside is lightly browned. Turn to brown other side then serve with fresh fruit.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!