Chocolate Flan CakeFrom noola 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put the cake crumbs in a bowl, add the milk and the coco.
- Scramble the egg yolk with the sugar and the cardamom, add the walnut to the egg mixture and mix it well, then add it to the milk mixture and mix well by fork.
- Scramble the egg white then add it to the mixture and mix it well by fork, add it to an oiled cake pan.
- Put the cake pan in a larger pan with hot water, put it all in the oven and cook about for 40 - 50 minutes.
- Remove it from the oven and let it to cool and put it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight, then turn it on the serving dish.
- Put the chocolate bar in a bowl and put on steam to melt, then pour on the flan as you desire.
The Cooknoola Peterborough, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!