Barbecue Chicken PizzaFrom kimpics66 5 years ago
- 2 c flour shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 2/3 c water shopping list
- 1/4 c veg oil shopping list
- 1/2 can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 c favorite barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1 c shredded cheese (mozarella or cheddar or both) shopping list
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked lightly in adobe, oregano and black pepper, chopped into small cubes shopping list
- Toppings of choice, i.e.; tomatoes, onions, green peppers, banana peppers, mushrooms, etc. shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl mix first 5 ingredients to form crust.
- Roll flat on greased cookie sheet or baking stone.
- In small sauce pan stir tomato paste and barbecue sauce over low heat.
- Spread sauce on crust.
- Layer chicken & toppings of choice.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350.