Quick Vegetable Lo MeinFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 12 ounces uncooked fettuccine shopping list
- 4 green onions sliced shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup condensed chicken broth shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions then drain and keep warm.
- Heat oil over medium heat then sauté onions and garlic until tender.
- Add ginger and mushrooms then sauté 2 minutes and stir in cilantro and fettuccine.
- Whisk together soy sauce, broth and cornstarch until smooth.
- Pour over fettuccine mixture then bring to a boil stirring often just until thickened.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!