Cream Filled Peaches With Raspberry SauceFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 6 cups water shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup peach schnapps shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 5 cloves shopping list
- 8 peaches bottoms trimmed to form base and halved through stem end shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 6 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- Sauce: shopping list
- 1 pint raspberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- Mint leaves for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- Bring water, sugar, schnapps, honey and cloves to simmer in saucepan stirring often.
- Add peaches then simmer until tender about 8 minutes then remove peaches and let cool.
- Slip off skins then chill peaches and syrup separately.
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, honey, vanilla and cinnamon then cover and refrigerate.
- Puree berries in processor then add sugar and juice then pulse to blend.
- Pour into sieve over bowl and with spatula gently press berries through.
- Add enough chilled syrup to puree then chill.
- Spread 1 tablespoon filling over cut side of peaches then sandwich with remaining halves.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon sauce into each of 8 dessert bowls then stand peach upright in each.
- Garnish with mint and serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!