Citrus Pork Rice BowlsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsweetened orange juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 pound lean boneless pork sliced into 1/8” thick slices shopping list
- 3 cups cooked brown rice shopping list
- 11 ounce can mandarin orange segments drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds toasted shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl combine juice, mustard, sugar and cornstarch then set aside.
- Cook mushrooms and onions in oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Remove from skillet and set aside then add pork and cook until browned.
- Stir in mushroom mixture, rice and reserved juice mixture.
- Stir frequently until heated through then add oranges and toss lightly until heated through.
- Divide hot cooked rice equally into four individual bowls.
- Spoon meat mixture over rice then garnish with almonds.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!