Rum Coconut Key Lime PieFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 cup flaked coconut toasted shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter melted shopping list
- 12 cream filled vanilla cookies finely crushed shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 8 ounce package cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup key lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon rum extract shopping list
How to make it
- Reserve 1 tablespoon toasted coconut for topping.
- In pie pan combine remaining coconut, butter and cookie crumbs then mix well.
- Press in bottom and up sides of pan then refrigerate 30 minutes or until set.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese then beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Add lime juice and rum extract then mix well and pour into crust lined pan.
- Top with reserved coconut then refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!