Cheese PieFrom noola 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the flour, backing powder, oil and salt, then add iced water gradually and mix it well to make a paste, leave it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough with a rolling pin until it becomes very thin (you can use flour if you need) make it in a circle shape.
- Then spread the cheese on the dough and leave the edge free.
- Turn the right side of the dough to the middle then turn the left side to the middle also so that the edges overlap, then turn other sides just to close as it will take rectangle shape.
- Put it in an oiled tray and bake for 20 minutes then check it to see that the bottom becomes little red to turn it to the other side and leave it some minutes to become red.
- Take it out and cover it to cool, cut it and serve it.