Goat Cheese Party AppetizerFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 12 ounces goat cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and diced shopping list
- 1 cup black olives, chopped shopping list
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, halved shopping list
How to make it
- Slice goat cheese into one inch pieces and place in a single layer on a large platter.
- Sprinkle olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, black olives, basil and rosemary over the cheese.
- Using toothpicks, insert the garlic cloves into the cheese throughout the mixture.
- Allow the mixture to marinate 6 hours, or overnight, in the refrigerator.
- Remove the toothpicks, and serve with sliced French bread
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Saved and 5 forks!victoriaregina in USA loved it
Quick N Easy121 members
Garlic Lovers460 members
FRESH HERB NUT31 members
Dairy Preparations8 members
Appetizers And Dips266 members
101 A Cheese Place143 members
Cheese Lovers101 members
Vegetarian Appetizers41 members
Quick Simple And Tasty52 members
All Things Vegetarian65 members