Pop-oversFrom hythlae 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450F
- grease (I use PAM spray) 6 pop-over cups, muffin cups, or custard cups
- beat eggs just slightly in a medium bowl
- mix in milk, flour, salt just until combined
- divide batter among cups
- bake at 450F for 20 mins for pop-over cups, 10 for muffin cups (I recommend changing the temperature after 15 minutes to give the oven time to cool)
- bake at 350F for 20 mins for pop-over cups, 10 for muffin cups
- remove pop-overs from baking cups with knife or spatula
- serve immediately sprinkled with lemon juice and then powdered sugar OR with berry jam
- to reheat, place in oven at 400F for 5 minutes or just toast in a toaster oven for 2-3 mins.
The Cookhythlae Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!