Banana-Chocolate Chip CupcakesFrom babemalo 7 years ago
- 1 box (18.25 oz) yellow cake mix with pudding in the mix shopping list
- 2 very ripe medium bananas, mashed (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 can (16 oz) chocolate or dark chocolate ready-to-spread frosting shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. In large bowl with electric mixer, beat cake mix, bananas, water, butter and eggs on low speed 30 seconds. Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- With spoon, stir in chocolate chips. Spoon batter evenly into muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from muffin cups; place on wire racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Spread frosting over tops of cooled cupcakes.
The Cookbabemalo MI
The Rating2 people
These will be perfect for our Father's day cookout tomorrow! Thanks, Dooley 5!dooley in Crossroads loved it
Just wanted to let you know I made these for our Father's Day cookout and they were wonderful! A bit hit with everyone. Great recipe, thanks for sharing it! Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!