Fried Eggplant With YogurtFrom noola 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put the meat in a pot and keep on fire, add one mashed garlic clove, spices and salt, keep on fire until it dries.
- Add salt to the eggplant and leave it for 5 minutes.
- Put a little oil in a pot then add the tomato just for one minute and remove it from the oil.
- Fry the eggplant in the oil until it becomes little brown, dry from the oil.
- Put a layer of the eggplant in a serving dish, then a layer of the tomato and a layer of the meat, and another layer of the eggplant.
- Mix the yogurt, the remaining garlic and a little salt, then apply on the meat.
- Then garnish as desired.