Chocolate Walnut Apple CakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 cups sifted flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup cooking oil shopping list
- 3 cups peeled diced apples shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Resift flour with sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
- Add eggs, oil and 1 cup of apples then beat three minutes at medium speed scraping bowl.
- Stir in remaining apples and walnuts then turn into greased rectangular baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes then cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!