Apple Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 3 slices bacon, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 scallions, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme shopping list
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Cut a small pocket into the thickest part of each chicken breast and set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Drain on a paper towel. Add garlic and scallions to the bacon drippings; saut? slightly. Add apple, pepper, salt and thyme and return the bacon bits to pan. Heat thoroughly. Remove from heat and cool.
- When mixture is cool, add cheese and stuff into chicken breast. Brown chicken on both sides in a very hot fry pan with olive oil. When brown on both sides, place in a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is done.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!