YUMMY QUICK COOK CHICKEN MASALAFrom theran76 5 years ago
- I kg chicken-cut into small pieces shopping list
- 3 meduum tomatoes-chopped shopping list
- 2medium red omions-chopped shopping list
- 3 green chillies-sliced thin shopping list
- 1 inch ginger ground shopping list
- 6 pips garlic ground shopping list
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves chopped shopping list
- 3tsp chilli powder shopping list
- 1 tsp tumeric powder shopping list
- 1 cup coconuy milk shopping list
- 10 almonds soaked and ground.-1/2 cup shopping list
- 1Twig curry leaves shopping list
How to make it
- Place cleaned ,cut chicken into a large bowl.
- Add all the ingredients one by one into the bowl except the coconut milk and ground almonds.
- Mix well.Sprinkle a little water to mix it well
- Marinate for minimum 1/2 hr or more.
- Take a large saucepan to cook this dish.
- Add 4 tbs oil or butter.
- When hot add the marinated chicken and fry well stiring all the time.
- Once the aroma of the spices comes out ,add the coconut milk .
- Let it simmer for 20 min or so till the chicken is cooked.
- taste for salt/add a little water for the requeired consistency
- Lastly add the ground almond milk,,after one boil, off the stove.
- ENJOY THE FINGER LICKEN CURRY.