Fusilli with Zucchini Mint and CreamFrom katerina 8 years ago
- 2 small\medium zucchini, well scrubbed shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- ½ cup cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mint, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup parmesan, freshly grated shopping list
- 350 g fusilli shopping list
How to make it
- Grate the zucchini using a food processor. Move to a colander and salt. Allow to drain for about 20 minutes. Blot dry with paper towels.
- Boil salted water for pasta and add.
- Meanwhile over medium heat add olive oil and garlic, saute for 30 seconds and then add zucchini and a pinch of salt.
- Cook zucchini stirring for about 3-5 minutes. Add the mint, turn a few times and add the cream and season generously with pepper.
- Cook at a simmer for a few minutes until the pasta is done. If the sauce gets too thick take it off the heat. Taste and adjust for seasoning.
- Reserve a cup of pasta water and drain the pasta. Toss with the sauce add parmesan and pasta water a tablespoon as a time as is needed.
The Cookkaterina Vancouver, CA
The Rating1 people
Who needs summer when this delicious sounding meal is calling me loud and clear depite it being December! WOW, Loving this one..total keeper for me - thanks for a great post!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!