Vanilla Ice Cream With Fresh Raspberries And Cabernet SauceFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Combine wine and sugar in heavy sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil over med-hi heat
- Boil about 20 minutes or reduced to 2 cups and sauce coats back of a spoon
- Transfer to a bowl
- Cover and chill
- Divide berries into 6 bowls.
- Top berries with a scoop of ice cream
- Drizzzle wine sauce over
- Top with a few more fresh berries
- Note: sauce can be made ahead and kept in fridge up to a week
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
pleclare in Framingham loved it