Loaded Twice Baked PotatoesFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 4 medium russet potatoes shopping list
- 8 ounces ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, divided shopping list
- 1/2 sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 3 scallions, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Pierce potatoes all over with a fork.
- Place in the microwave and cook at 50% power, turning once or twice, until the potatoes are soft, about 20 minutes. (Or, use the "potato setting" on your microwave and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.)
- Meanwhile, brown meat in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring often, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Increase heat to high, add broccoli and water to the skillet, cover, and cook until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain the broccoli; add to the meat.
- Carefully cut off the top third of the cooked potatoes; reserve the tops for another use. Scoop the insides out into a medium bowl. Place the potato shells in a small baking dish.
- Add 1/2 cup Cheddar, sour cream, salt and pepper to the potato insides and mash with a fork or potato masher. Add scallions and the potato mixture to the broccoli and meat; stir to combine.
- Evenly divide the potato mixture among the potato shells and top with the remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Microwave on high until the filling is hot and the cheese is melted, 2 to 4 minutes.