Minestrone SoupFrom prince 10 years ago
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage shopping list
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatoes shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of tomato paste shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1 qt. of chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cloves of minced garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsp. of dried parsley shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1/2 c. of elbow macaroni shopping list
- 1/2 c. of grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 4 tbsp. of margarine shopping list
- 3/4 c. of chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 c.of chopped celery shopping list
- 1/2 c. of chopped carrots shopping list
- 1 (19 oz) can of cannellini beans shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to add butter to a pan over medium heat.
- Saute the onion, celery, and carrots until tender.
- Next you can add the beans, cabbage, tomatoes, paste, potato, stock, garlic, parsley, and salt.
- You will want to let this boil before lowering the flame to low for around 60 min.
- Once the veggies are barely tender, add the pasta and simmer for approx. 30.
- Check your seasonings and ladle into bowls while still hot!
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!