Apple Pie MakeoverFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 container Yoplait Light, apple Turnover shopping list
- 1/3 container Motts Healthy Harvest apple Sauce shopping list
- 3 packets Splenda shopping list
- 2 oz water shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar-free cinnamon sugar (or 1/4 tsp. plain cinnamon) shopping list
- 1 tsp. Fat Free vanilla coffee-Mate creamer (powder) shopping list
- 1/4 bag Nabisco 100 Calorie Pack, honey Maid cinnamon Thin Crisps (crushed) shopping list
- 6-8 ice cubes shopping list
- 2 tbsp. Cool Whip shopping list
How to make it
- Place milk, yogurt, applesauce, Splenda, water, cinnamon-sugar (or cinnamon), creamer (dissolved in 1 oz. water), half of your crushed thin crisps and ice in blender.
- Blend on highest speed for 30-45 seconds, or until fully blended. Pour into a tall, attractive glass.
- Top with your desired whipped topping and sprinkle remaining crisps on top.
- Drink up!