bone soupFrom troutwhisperer 6 years ago
How to make it
- just so the water is bubbling boil the bones for 3.5 to 4 hrs
- scoop off the foam as it boils every once in awhile and discard
- when time is complete remove bones, feed em to fido
- strain the water through a collander -there is always some stuff in the bottom of the pot
- this water you can now use to make any soup of your choosing. its laced with flavor and your yard smells good while your doing it.
- i end up with about two kool-aid pitchers full of starter water
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!