Green Chichen EnchiladasFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 2 (10oz) cans green enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1-1/4c chopped fresh cilantro shopping list
- 1 rotisserie chicken,skin discarded,met shredded into bite size pieces (about 3 cups) shopping list
- 2-1/2 cups shreeded mexican cheese blend shopping list
- salt,pepper shopping list
- 12 (6") corn tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Adjust oven rack to middle positin and heat oven to 400.
- Grease 9x13" baking dish.Puree enchilada sauce and 1 cup cilantro in blender. Combine 1 c up enchilada sauce mixture,chicken and 1-1/2 cups cheese in large bowl and toss to combine.. seasonwith salt and pepper.
- Wrap tortillas in clean kitchen towel and microwave till pliable.,30 to 90 seconds. Top each tortillla with 1/4c chicken mixture and roll tightly.
- Arrange seam side down ,in prepared baking dish. Spray lightly with cooking spray,then top with additional 1 cup enchilada sauce mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and enchiladas are heated through,15 to 20 mins. Sprinkle with remaining cilantro. Serve and pass remaining sauce at table.
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating2 people
Usin fresh cilantro is a great idea to up the flavor for this dish. Really tasty recipe!joe1155 in Munchen loved it