Shrimp in Whiskey Cream Sauce Over Wild RiceFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 stick butter shopping list
- 2 diced scallion green tops shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup whiskey shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine shopping list
- 1/2 pint heavy cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated white cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 pound small shrimp shopping list
- 4 cups cooked wild rice shopping list
How to make it
- Sauté scallions and garlic in butter then add salt and pepper.
- Add whiskey and flame then cook until flame goes out then add wine and reduce to one half.
- Add cream then simmer until thick about 15 minutes.
- Add shrimp and heat through then serve over rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!