Sweet and Spicy Stir Fried MushroomsFrom peetabear 7 years ago
- 2 tbsp soya sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp hot red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb. fresh medium white and crimini mushrooms shopping list
- Garnish: Sliced green onions (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl or measuring cup, combine the soya sauce, oyster sauce, honey and red pepper flakes; set aside.
- Heat a large wok or skillet over medium high heat; add the sesame seeds and cook, stirring constantly, for 1-3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add the oil to the wok and heat over medium high heat until hot. Add the mushrooms and stir-fry for 1 –2 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in soya sauce mixture and sesame seeds; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until mushrooms are well coated and just tender. Serve sprinkled with green onions if desired.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- Not added to any groups yet!