Sausage Breakfast LoafFrom rhodesbread 6 years ago
How to make it
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine rolls into a ball and roll into a 9x18-inch rectangle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest 15 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl combine sausage and 1 beaten egg. Remove wrap from dough and spread sausage mixture evenly over dough.
- Top with mozzarella cheese.
- Roll up, jelly roll style, starting with a short side.
- Pinch ends together to seal.
- Place in a sprayed 9x5-inch bread pan, seam side down.
- Beat remaining egg and brush over top of loaf.
- Bake at 350°F 45-55 minutes.
- Cover with foil last 10 minutes of baking to prevent over browning. Remove from pan to cool.
- Let cool 20 minutes before slicing.
The Cookrhodesbread Sandy, Utah
- Not added to any groups yet!