Peanut Butter Surprise CookiesFrom kel888 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 tbs milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350. In a bowl stir together flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda-set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat together butter, 1/2 cup of sugar, brown sugar, and 1/4 cup peanut butter w/mixer. Then add egg, milk, and vanilla and beat well. Pour in dry ingredients gradually and form into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Peanut butter filling: Combine powdered sugar and 1/2 cup peanut butter until smooth. Make about 20 or more balls the are 3/4 inch in diameter.
- Slightly flatten chocolate batter and place PB ball in center. Shape the chocolate around the Peanut butter and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with sugar and bake for 7 minutes.
The Cookkel888 Iowa City, IA
- Not added to any groups yet!