Brown Sugar Oatmeal Cranberry MuffinsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1-3/4 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter melted shopping list
- 1 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 cup dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 then coat 12 cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Thoroughly mix oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Whisk egg, butter, buttermilk and honey until well blended then stir in cranberries.
- Pour liquid mixture over dry ingredients and fold in with rubber spatula just until combined.
- Be careful not to over mix then spoon batter into prepared muffin cups dividing evenly.
- Bake 20 minutes or until golden then turn out onto rack and serve warm or at room temperature.