Berry and Custard Frozen YoghurtFrom wrigggit 4 years ago
How to make it
- Combine yoghurt, custard, 1/2 the icing sugar and the vanilla essence in a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Pour into a 2 litre plastic container, cover and freeze for 4-6 hours or until lightly frozen.
- Meanwhile, place strawberries, raspberries and remaining icing sugar into a blender and blend until smooth.. Cover and place in fridge until required.
- Roughly break up the frozen yoghurt mixture with a metal spoon and transfer to a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric beaters til smooth. Use large metal spoon to fold the berry puree through the yoghurt mixture until combined.
- Return mixture to plastic container, cover and freeze for 6 hours or until frozen.
- Transfer the container to the fridge 1-11/2 hours before serving to soften slightly. Serve scoops of the frozen yoghurt extra berries, if desired.
The Cookwrigggit Perth, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!