Turkey Cranberry BurgersFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 1 pound ground turkey shopping list
- 1/4 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 egg slightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 2 green onions sliced shopping list
- 4 hamburger buns shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs shopping list
- leaf lettuce shopping list
- seasoned salt and pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together ground turkey, egg, onions and bread crumbs then form into 4 patties.
- Sprinkle both sides of patties with seasoned salt and pepper and grill slowly until cooked.
- Blend ketchup and sauce together and serve burgers in buns topped with lettuce and sauce.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!