Fettuccine CarbonaraFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
- 1/2 pound fettuccine, uncooked shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1/4 cup PHILADELPHIA Light cream cheese spread shopping list
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Light Classic Caesar Reduced Fat Dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 cup fat free milk shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) package OSCAR MAYER smoked ham, cut into short strips shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 3 tablespoons KRAFT 100% Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding peas to the cooking water for the last 3 min. of the pasta cooking time.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese spread, dressing and flour in small saucepan with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until mixture is well blended. Add ham; cook on medium-low heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain fettuccine mixture; return to saucepan.
- Add sauce mixture; mix lightly.
- Cook an additional 2 to 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Top with parsley; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.