Speedy Chicken and RavioliFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 pound chicken tenders cut into 1/2" pieces shopping list
- 3/4 cup chopped white onion shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic shopping list
- 3/4 cup canned kidney beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 large tomato cubed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 9 ounces fresh sun dried tomato ravioli cooked shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Spray large skillet with cooking spray then heat over medium heat until hot.
- Cook chicken, onion and garlic until browned about 8 minutes.
- Stir in beans, tomato and thyme then cook 3 minutes and stir in ravioli.
- Cook 2 minutes more and season with salt and pepper then serve immediately.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!