Turkish Rice Pilaf with ChickenFrom kutadkubilik 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a small pot , saute the washed rice in olive oil until glazed, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the boiling chicken broth and chicken breast and the salt and allow it to boil for about 1 minute.
- Reduce the heat to low and simmer, covered, until the liquid is absorbed, about 18 minutes.
- Place a folded paper towel over the rice, cover the pot and let rest, with the heat turned off for about 10 minutes before serving
The Cookkutadkubilik Istanbul, TR
- Not added to any groups yet!