Ale Sauced Pork With Potatoes and LeeksFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 2 teaspoons canola oil shopping list
- 2 bone in pork chops shopping list
- 2 medium leeks cleaned and sliced shopping list
- 3/4 pound red potatoes with skin sliced shopping list
- 2/3 cup dark ale shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons coarse mustard shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 scallions sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over high heat.
- Brown chops two minutes per side then remove to a plate and set aside.
- Add leeks, potatoes, ale and cider vinegar to skillet then reduce heat to medium.
- Cover with lid and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are cooked then stir in mustard.
- Return pork chops to skillet then cover and simmer five minutes or until chops are cooked.
- Add salt and pepper then serve sprinkled with scallions.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!