Banana Mandarin Cheese PieFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 9” graham cracker crust shopping list
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 medium bananas shopping list
- 11 ounce can mandarin oranges drained shopping list
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixer bowl beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth then stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Slice 2 bananas then dip in 2 teaspoons lemon juice and drain well.
- Line crust with bananas and 2/3 of the orange segments then pour filling over fruit.
- Chill 3 hours and right before serving slice remaining banana and dip in lemon juice and drain.
- Garnish top with banana slices and remaining orange segments.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!