Pasta with Roasted Garlic Pea Puree and Pea ShootsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 head garlic shopping list
- 1 cup pea shoots rinsed shopping list
- 20 ounces frozen peas thawed shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil chopped shopping list
- 3/4 pound bow tie pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425. Cut 1/2 inch off top of garlic head then wrap garlic in foil and roast in oven for 30 minutes. Cool and squeeze roasted garlic from head into blender. In a saucepan cook peas in water just until tender about 5 minutes. Add peas, cooking liquid, butter, lemon juice and herbs to blender and puree. Keep warm. Cook pasta until al dente then drain well. Toss pasta in a bowl with puree, pea shoots and salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!