Yellow GazpachoFrom katiedoo 4 years ago
- 3-4 lbs peeled, seeded, and chopped yellow tomatoes shopping list
- 1 english cucumber, seeded and chopped shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 jalapeno shopping list
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar (red wine vinegar is okay but don't use as much) shopping list
- 2-3 oz chicken stock or white wine (if it is too thick add more) shopping list
- 1 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbsp basil, minced shopping list
- 2 Tbsp cilantro shopping list
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- creme fraiche shopping list
- avocado shopping list
How to make it
- Place the vegetables in a blender or food processor and process until chunky.
- While the blender/food processor is still running, add the rice vinegar, the olive oil, soy sauce, basil, cilantro,and the wine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper
- Chill for a couple hours to let the flavors marry.
- Serve in chilled bowls
- Garnish with a dollop of Creme Fraiche and chopped avocado.
The Cookkatiedoo Chico, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!