Ajili Mojili Sauce Hot Pepper And Garlic SauceFrom astrochef 6 years ago
- 6 Green Chiles, seeded and chopped shopping list
- ¼ Cup Minced garlic, I now mince garlic with a micro-plane grater, much better than a knives or garlic crusher. shopping list
- 6 Whole peppercorns shopping list
- ¼ Cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- ¼ Cup Fresh lime juice, strained shopping list
- 2 Teaspoons sea salt shopping list
- ½ Cup olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the chiles, garlic, peppercorns, and vinegar in a food processor, process to a smooth puree, add the remaining ingredients, and pulse to mix well.
- Cover and chill.
- Stir before using and Serve with all meats and fish
The Cookastrochef London, GB
- Not added to any groups yet!