Onion SoupFrom prince 7 years ago
- 2 quartered and sliced large onions shopping list
- 2 qts. of water shopping list
- 8 cubes crumbled beef bouillon shopping list
- 1 c. of heavy cream shopping list
- 1 1/2 c. of shredded colby-monterey jack cheese shopping list
- 1 tsp. of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. of coarsely ground black pepper shopping list
- 3/4 c.of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 c. of cold water shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to bring 2 qts. of water to a boil.
- Now stir in bouillon and cook 10 min.
- Then you will want to add in the onions to the boiling water.
- Next let this simmer over a low flame for approx. 30 min.
- Add in your salt and pepper and cook for approx. 30 more min.
- Then stir in the flour into half c. of cold water making a paste.
- Whisk this into the mixture, just be sure not to break onions.
- Let this cook for around 30 min.
- Now add in cream and cheese until the cheese is completely melted.
- Serve this soup hot!
The Cookprince Miami, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!