Ratatouille CrepesFrom steadwell 7 years ago
- 2 tbsps olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, crushed shopping list
- 1 green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 zucchini or 1 cucumber, diced shopping list
- 3 slices of eggplant or 1 very small eggplant, diced shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 8 crepes shopping list
- Chopped parsley shopping list
- tomato wedges shopping list
- pitted black olives shopping list
- Grated Parmesan shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil and add the onion and garlic.
- Cook until soft and translucent.
- Add the green pepper, zucchini or cucumber, and eggplant.
- Cover and simmer over a gentle heat for 15 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and the herbs and continue cooking uncovered for another 10 minutes.
- Drain the vegetables and put into another bowl.
- To the pan juices, add tomato puree and 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water.
- Cook until thick.
- Adjust the seasoning, adding salt and pepper.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the ratatouille in each crepe.
- Roll the crepes and place in a buttered oven-proof dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes in an oven preheated to 400°.
- Pour the sauce over the crepes.
- Garnish the dish with chopped parsley, tomato wedges and pitted black olives.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- steadwell Muncie, IN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cooksteadwell Muncie, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!