CALZONEFrom sufia 6 years ago
- 6 cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 cup half and half shopping list
- your choice of italian seasonings shopping list
- black pepper and sea salt shopping list
- 1 tbs garlic powder or four cloves shopping list
- (or prepare your normal spaghetti sauce) shopping list
- 2 lbs ground beef and/or turkey shopping list
- mozzarella cheese or other shopping list
- 2 cans store bought biscuits, any kind shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to the biscuit directions. In a big pot add first 5 ingredients to taste; turn to low-med. In a skillet brown meat with a little salt and pepper and Italian seasonings. Cook to your liking; preferably medium to well done. When meat is done drain grease and rinse. Add the meat to your sauce and turn off burner. Now open the cans of biscuits and roll out to good sized square preferably on a cooking sheet that you will cook them on; add about a tablespoon of meat sauce. Add a small slice of cheese to the middle. Then bring all four sides to the middle; pinching them together. If you’d like at this point, you can add a slice of cheese to the top, for optimal support. Bake as the directions on the biscuits tell you. Viola! Serve with a salad.
The Cooksufia JP, INDIA
- Not added to any groups yet!